Helping Our Clients Obtain Verdicts & Settlements Worth Millions
Welcome to the Law Offices of John C. Manoog III. We are Cape Cod personal injury lawyers dedicated to serving you in a wide range of legal matters, from wrongful death claims, car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle, pedestrian and boating accidents, to slip and fall injuries and workers' compensation claims. We also can help with dog bite claims, product liability, improper prescription claims, construction site accidents and medical malpractice.
Pursuing Your Accident Claim So You Can Focus on Your Health
It's tough enough to recover from the emotional and physical toll of an accident. Recovery is even more difficult when you account for the mountains of accompanying medical bills, missed work, and time spent haggling with insurance companies.
At the Law Offices of John C. Manoog III, we understand the stress that an accident can cause, especially when you've been injured through no fault of your own. We help clients get through these trying times by fighting to ensure that the at-fault parties are held responsible for their actions. We seek the full compensation you are entitled to, including amounts for property damage, medical bills, missed wages, and pain and suffering.
We handle claims related to all varieties of accidents. As experienced personal injury attorneys, we know how to investigate and build a strong case following:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Construction accidents
- Wrongful death claims
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Boating accidents
- Dog bite claims
- Product liability claims
- Improper prescription claims
- Medical malpractice
- Workers’ compensation
Regardless of the type of accident you have experienced, our team of highly respected personal injury attorneys will focus their efforts on gathering the evidence you need to recover the damages you are owed. We will work tirelessly to identify those responsible for your injuries, and work to obtain recovery through negotiation while preparing to take your case to a jury if necessary.
Seeking Compensation for Your Work Injuries So You Can Support Your Family
Our work injury lawyers also regularly represent clients in matters related to workers' compensation and Social Security Disability claims. Workplace injuries are unfortunately common and can be caused by a wide range of factors, including unsafe conditions, processes, and equipment. Workers injured on the job may not only be entitled to workers' compensation, but also compensation from liable third-parties like subcontractors and equipment manufacturers. If you have suffered an injury at work, let us do the legal heavy lifting so you can focus on getting your life back.
Why Choose The Law Offices of John C. Manoog III?
Seeking damages due to a serious injury requires the assistance of a skilled and knowledgeable attorney. Our Massachusetts personal injury attorneys have decades of experience representing clients in a broad span of accident claims. We can help you understand what you are up against, assess your particular situation, and consider all possible strategies in pursuing justice on your behalf.
Personalized and Aggressive Legal Services
No matter what type of accident that you have been involved in, the Law Offices of John C. Manoog III provides personalized services to each and every one of our clients. That means:
- Listening to you and understanding your specific interests and needs
- Explaining the relevant law
- Walking you through the process of pursuing your claim
- Offering sound legal advice so that you can make informed decisions
- Responding quickly to your phone calls and other needs
- Flexible, off-site appointments on evenings and weekends
Many Actions We Take Can Include the Following:
- Ensure you are receiving proper medical treatment for your injuries
- Seek compensation for your lost wages
- Communicate directly with the insurance companies
- Investigate your accident
- Obtain evidence including witness statements, photographs, and expert opinions
- Obtain and evaluate police and operator reports
- Review all available sources of insurance
- Seek reimbursement for your medical bills
- Seek reimbursement for any other expense related to your accident
- Obtain and evaluate medical records
- Evaluate your injuries
- Analyze any long term financial needs, future wage loss, or medical care
- Negotiate your claim in order to achieve a successful result for you
- Prepare each case as if it is going to trial to maximize its value
Recovering the Compensation You Deserve
Our lawyers are highly experienced personal injury and criminal defense attorneys with a long track record of protecting clients' rights and getting them the compensation they deserve. The firm has developed a strong reputation for getting outstanding results with thousands of satisfied clients. Our history of success includes several recent settlements in excess of $1 Million Dollars.
With offices in Hyannis and Plymouth, our Massachusetts personal injury lawyers and criminal defense attorneys proudly serve clients throughout the state. Call us at 888.262.6664 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation. Nós Falamos Português.
- Over 2,000 Lawsuits Filed Against Dialysis Drug Maker in Massachusetts District Court Dozens of new product liability cases have recently been filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts against the manufacturer ....
- Teamsters and Others File Federal Lawsuit Asking Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration to Increase Trucker Training Requirements Driving an 18-wheeler is no easy task. The size and weight of large commercial trucks, combined with the possibility of shifting loads, make ....
- $73.4 Million Jury Verdict Rendered Against Massachusetts Manufacturer of Pelvic Mesh Device: Salazar v. Boston Scientific Corp. Patients depend upon their doctors for sound medical advice and treatment. Doctors, in turn, rely upon the manufacturers of medical devices and ....