We depend on doctors and dentists to provide the care we need. When a medical professional makes a mistake or fails to provide an acceptable standard of care, the results can be serious injury or even a wrongful death.
At The Law Offices of John C. Manoog III , our Plymouth medical malpractice attorneys have the experience and resources necessary to make effective medical malpractice and dental malpractice claims.Preparation, Negotiation, Litigation
We have the resources to do the job right.
Medical malpractice cases require an exceptional level of preparation. Medical records must be obtained and reviewed and the appropriate technical experts need to be consulted to prove medical negligence occurred and a standard of care was breached. Our attorneys have a well-earned reputation for careful, thorough preparation and we have a wide network of experts that we regularly call upon to help us make informed decisions about your case for the purposes of negotiation and to present testimony at trial.
- Failure to diagnose or misdiagnosis can prevent patients from getting the right treatment they need in a timely manner. When doctors fail to diagnose a disease or such as spinal meningitis or cancer or many other diseases, life-saving care may be too late.
- Delivery problems and failure to monitor a fetus properly can lead to delivery injuries and birth injuries that can change the life of a child, the mother and the entire family for years or a lifetime.
- Inattention to a patient's medical history can lead to careless, life-threatening mistakes in treatment.
- A dentist's careless use of a drill or other improper care can cause nerve damage, air embolisms and infections.
We also handle personal injury and wrongful death claims that involve industries related to the health care field such as pharmacy errors resulting in improperly filled prescriptions , which can cause serious injury to the patient.
If we cannot arrive at a fair offer of compensation for your injuries, our Plymouth medical malpractice attorneys are always prepared to file a lawsuit and proceed to trial. We often take on difficult and complex cases that are not always clear-cut because of our level of skill when it comes to research and our ability to unveil the truth.Detailed Hanover Birth Injuries Lawyers Committed to Exposing the Truth
- Anesthesia Errors
- Birth Injuries
- Blood Transfusion Injuries
- Delayed Diagnosis
- Dialysis Injuries
- Emergency Room Errors
- Failure to Diagnose Cancer
- Geriatric Medicine Malpractice
- Hospital Negligence
- Improper Treatment
- Internal Medicine Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice Wrongful Death
- Missed Diagnosis
- Nursing Malpractice
- OB-GYN Malpractice
- Oncology Malpractice
- Pathology Errors
- Pediatrician Malpractice
- Prescription Errors
- Pulmonologist Malpractice
- Radiology Errors
- Surgical Error
- Urologist Malpractice