All parents wish for when their child is born is that everyone is healthy and happy after the birth. However, sometimes, medical professionals make mistakes and the effects are devastating for the child, the mother and the rest of the family. Sometimes the injuries are permanent and can affect the mother or baby for the rest of their lives. In other situations, even a wrongful death occurs.
If you experienced delivery complications resulting in a birth injury or injury to the mother, The Law Offices of John C. Manoog III, is here to take action and hold the negligent parties responsible for their actions.Preparation, Negotiation, Litigation
We have the resources to do the job right.
We work very closely with our clients to help them through this difficult time. We are available for support, guidance and counsel throughout the duration of your case and long after as new issues arise. Our firm has the resources and knowledge needed to pursue all types of medical malpractice claims involving birth injuries.
- Did a skull fracture or other forceps injuries occur because a tool was not used properly?
- Could proper procedure, monitoring or a quicker response have avoided injuries to the mother, such as bruising, bleeding, an emergency hysterectomy or a wrongful death?
- Did a doctor miss a diagnosis or fail to take a proper history that would have led to the delivery being conducted differently?
- Was the child properly screened for birth defects based on family history and other risk factors?
- Could delivery complications resulting in cerebral palsy, brain damage or hypoxia, or wrongful death been averted with more monitoring or bringing in a specialist or more experienced doctor?
- Were prenatal care standards followed by the doctor overseeing the pregnancy?
Once you call our firm and we agree to work together, our Plymouth birth injury attorneys will do the rest. We gather the information, coordinate our large network of medical experts, and negotiate on your behalf to produce a settlement offer that is fair and takes into account all of the injuries suffered as well as your long-term needs. This may include long-term therapy, lost earning potential and additional required corrective surgeries.
More importantly, we are not afraid to file a lawsuit and take a case to trial to recover adequate compensation and hold medical professionals responsible for their mistakes when medical negligence has occurred.Compassionate Hingham Skull Fractures Lawyers Helping Families Pursue Cases Involving Delivery Injuries