Misdemeanor Criminal Defense
Any criminal charge — including a misdemeanor — can seriously affect your life. Your reputation, your education and career opportunities, your freedom, and your finances can be at risk. At The Law Offices of John C. Manoog III, we have tried hundreds of criminal cases and have negotiated thousands more. We can help you assess your situation and determine the best course of action for your unique circumstances.Preparation, Negotiation, Litigation
We have the resources to do the job right.
The embarrassment or complexity of a criminal misdemeanor charge can seem insurmountable. At The Law Offices of John C. Manoog III , you will find a criminal defense lawyer who knows the criminal justice system well, who will explain your options so that you fully understand them, and will guide you through this challenging situation.
If you or a family member has been arrested, the first person you discuss the case with should be a criminal defense lawyer who will protect your rights at every step of the criminal justice process.
- Our first goal is to find cause for a dismissal of the charges . Is the evidence compelling? Was it properly obtained?
- Your defense attorney may be able to negotiate a pre-trial probation . There is no admission of guilt and a successful probation could remove the charges.
- Your case may be continued without a finding .
- You may decide to plead to the charge or to a lesser charge.
- With your lawyer, you may decide to take the case to trial . At The Law Offices of John C. Manoog III, we are always prepared for trial.
If you have been accused of domestic violence, larceny, OUI drunk driving , operating a vehicle without a license, reckless driving, negligent operation of a motor vehicle, drug possession , or any other criminal misdemeanor, contact a criminal defense lawyer today.