Cape Cod Workers' Compensation Lawyers
Yarmouth Work Injury Attorneys
Were you hurt at work? Workplace accidents can happen for many reasons including unsafe machinery, unsafe work processes, or accidental causes. In most situations, the injured worker is entitled to workers' compensation for medical care and for lost wages. Talk to a workers' compensation attorney about your case.
Preparation, Negotiation, Litigation
1-866-671-8584 or E-mail
We have the resources to do the job right.
Even though your injuries occurred at work, your employer or the employer's insurance carrier may conclude that your injuries are not the result of a work accident, that your injuries are not serious enough to keep you away from work, or that the accident was your fault.
- Know your workers' compensation rights. Contact a workers' compensation lawyer who can explain the law and how it applies to your case.
- Did you miss a lot of work — without pay? Talk to an attorney about how to recover lost wages under the workers' compensation law.
- Are you a state employee seeking accidental disability retirement (ADR)? Make sure your case is handled properly so that you can have the benefits you are entitled to.
- Are you involved in a lump-sum case? When an injury leaves you unable to work you may be offered a lump sum. Your lawyer can handle and structure it properly.
- Did your workplace accident involve defective machinery or negligent actions of a subcontractor? Tell us about your accident and injuries. You may have an additional products liability claim.
- Did your workplace accident involve third party negligence? You may have an additional claim against a 3rd party.
When you call our law firm, we will respond. There is always someone ready to talk to you at The Law Offices of John C. Manoog III. Free initial consultations. We offer flexible appointments including evenings, weekends and off-site meetings. Nós Falamos Português.