Cape Cod Slip & Fall Accident Attorney
Plymouth Premises Liability Lawyers
Sometimes a slip and fall accident is just that — an accident. But when that accident was caused by a defective design or poor maintenance, the person or organization that caused the dangerous conditions that led to the fall can be held accountable for injuries. Contact the premises liability lawyers at The Law Offices of John C. Manoog III to discuss your slip and fall accident.
Preparation, Negotiation, Litigation
1-866-671-8584 or E-mail
We have the resources to do the job right.
Slip and fall accidents can cause serious injuries. A sudden fall can cause brain injury, broken bones, and other serious injuries. Our law firm has helped people prove a connection between their injuries and the accident. We also review medical reports so that we can fully understand the extent of the injuries.
- In a store or restaurant, liquids can leak onto the floor causing a dangerous, unexpected hazard.
- Debris left in store aisles or on sidewalks can cause a person to slip or trip and fall. Hangers left on a store floor or trash left on a sidewalk or worksite can be dangerous.
- A defective design — such as a ramp with a sharp, unmarked drop or uneven stairs or walkways — can cause a dangerous fall.
- Negligent maintenance can cause a slippery surface or a broken stair rail or other dangerous situations.
- When a contractor fails to plow snow as required or when a building owner fails to maintain gutters or stairs, the resulting fall injuries can be serious.
Was your slip and fall accident the result of someone else's negligence? Tell our slip and fall accident lawyers about your accident and your injuries.
When you call our law firm, we will respond. There is always someone ready to talk to you at The Law Offices of John C. Manoog III. Free initial consultations. We offer flexible appointments including evenings, weekends and off-site meetings. Nós Falamos Português.