Cape Cod Defective Product Lawyers
Barnstable County Product Liability Attorneys
When a manufacturer, distributor or retailer puts a dangerous product into the marketplace, people injured because of that negligence have the right to seek damages. At The Law Offices of John C. Manoog III, we have helped clients recover damages for defective products in the workplace, in the community and at home.
Preparation, Negotiation, Litigation
1-866-671-8584 or E-mail
We have the resources to do the job right.
As a consumer, you should be able to expect products to be safe if used according to directions. Too often, though, defective products find their way into the marketplace because those selling the products were careless or simply didn't take the necessary care to assure product safety.
- A pharmacy improperly filled a prescription causing serious injury to the patient.
- A grinding wheel on a home sanding machine exploded, seriously injuring the person using it.
- An SUV rolled over because the defective design caused the rollover. The damages to the car and the driver were serious.
- Because of a defective design, the cutting wheel on a table saw flew off while a worker was using it because of a defective design. The worker was badly injured and unable to work.
- When a passenger was injured in an accident, the injury was caused by a defective seat belt. In other accidents, a defective air bag failed to deploy, causing serious injury.
When a home appliance, device or product fails to work properly or does not have the required safety precautions, talk to a products liability expert.
When you call our law firm, we will respond. There is always someone ready to talk to you at The Law Offices of John C. Manoog III. Free initial consultations. We offer flexible appointments including evenings, weekends and off-site meetings. Nós Falamos Português