Cape Cod OUI Defense Attorneys
Falmouth Drunk Driving Defense Lawyers
There is a great deal of misinformation about OUI drunk driving charges. If you have been charged with OUI in the Cape Cod, Plymouth, and Southeastern Massachusetts area, talk to an experienced criminal defense lawyer about your particular situation and what you can expect from the criminal justice system. Contact The Law Offices of John C. Manoog III.
Preparation, Negotiation, Litigation
1-866-671-8584 or E-mail
We have the resources to do the job right.
Since the passage of Melanie's Law, all drunk driving convictions, no matter how long ago, will affect sentencing. It is important to know your rights and be assured that all relevant facts are presented to the court on your behalf.
- If you refused a breath test, you will lose your license for a period of time depending on the number of times you've been charged with this offense.
- If you failed a breath test, you will lose your license for a period of time depending on the number of times you've been charged with this offense
- We can explain your work license options
- In addition to the criminal charges, you may face a Registry of Motor Vehicles (RMV) hearing about your future driving privileges.
- Your OUI defense lawyer will review the police reports and all the circumstances surrounding your arrest. Was the equipment used for the breath test properly maintained and calibrated?
- Are there other conditions that may have affected your driving? We will examine your medical history for extenuating circumstances that could have affected the tests such as surgery, arthritis, injuries, inner ear problems, dentures, psychiatric problems, low blood sugar, or other medical issues.
There are hundreds of circumstances that could apply to your case. Your case is different from any other. Make sure you have a lawyer who will handle your case on a personal, one-to-one basis.
When you call our law firm, we will respond. There is always someone ready to talk to you at The Law Offices of John C. Manoog III. Free initial consultations. We offer flexible appointments including evenings, weekends and off-site meetings. Nós Falamos Português.